I foresee some delay in the next release in that I have planned to provide a designer (form/group operations) and a few enhanced features to address complex scenarios. However, there are a couple of features that already exist (functional) in the current version, but unfortunately, due to busy schedule, I could not managed to expose them on GUI.
- Grouping – You can group multiple controls and can use them in your Custom DLL to perform group operations.
- Regex – UI Control can be searched using Regular Expression.
- Image Comparison Threshold – 0-1 (Zero-to-One) can be defined against KBElement to control image comparison rate.
- KBElement Tagging & Description – Text fields to associate details with the KBElement.
- Remoting – QAthingClient + QAthingEngine can be used to address remoting cases.
Individual details are: